Champaign Urbana Eruv

Inaugurated in August of 2017, the Champaign Urbana Eruv is certified by the OU under the supervision of Rabbi Howard Jachter and endorsed by the cRc. A partnership between OU-JLIC, Illini Hillel, Illini Chabad, JET, Temple Sinai, CUJF, The University of Illinois, Ameren Illinois, Champaign County and the Cities of Champaign and Urbana, the Eruv is a symbol of community and togetherness.

The inaugural gift for establishing the Eruv was graciously given Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Weinstein.

The maintenance of the Eruv is sustained annually thanks to donations of kind people like you

Stay up to date about the status of the Eruv on our social media profiles:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Contact information: 

Rabbi Shlomo Schachter - shlomo@illinihillel.org

Telephone: 217-344-1328

The Margie K. and Louis N. Cohen Center for Jewish Life

503 E. John St. Champaign, IL 61820

Tel 217-344-1328

Hours 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • Google+ - Grey Circle
  • YouTube - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle

© 2023 by Architects. Proudly created with Wix.com